Tally GST Course
Tally is an accounting software that is appropriate in making calculations in small and mid-level businesses. In tally gst course you can do all the Banking, Auditing and Accounting Works using this software. Tally’s accounting features authorize you to record business transactions directly and effortlessly. Record transactions essential for your business by generating and maintaining vouchers. It helps you accomplish all the major accounting procedures in your business.
Benefits of using Tally. ERP 9
Tally is the popular and consistent GST ready accounting software amid businesses in India, we believe it is crucial to ensure that data is recorded appropriately at the transaction level itself, which is the starting point. Tally. ERP 9 ensures you to create GST invoices and transactions as per the GST format.
As a business owner, you can effortlessly share returns data with your tax consultant as per GST format. The exclusive error detection and correction capability guarantee that you file returns correctly.
When it comes to e-Way Bills, Tally. ERP 9 supports you to easily create and manage e-Way Bills. You can capture all the essential information at invoice level itself and upload the data in the e-Way portal to make the e-Way Bill.
If you are a tax consultant, then you can simply share changes made in returns by marking them. The list of only the altered transactions can be shared with your customers so that they can update their books effortlessly by changing only the suitable details in a single click.
- Accounting, Inventory Management & Fundamental Features
- Voucher Entry & Invoicing
- Credit Limits
- Basics of Banking, Interest Calculation, Simple Interest Calculation
- Cost Centers and Cost Categories
- Reports in Tally. ERP 9
- Order Processing & Pre-closure of orders
- Price Levels & Price Lists
- Point of Sale
- Zero-Valued Entries
- Different Actual and Billed Quantities
- Batch-wise Details
- Bill of Materials.
Tally Gst Course
Tally Prime is a comprehensive business management software for small and medium business. Tally Prime helps you accomplish accounting, inventory, banking, taxation, banking, payroll and much more to get rid of complications, and in turn, focus on business growth.
What is Tally Prime?
Tally Prime is a business management software, that takes care of your Accounting Inventory management, Payroll management, Bank transactions, Statutory Compliance, etc.
Tally Prime also make simplified decision for business owners by providing serious reports. Decision making is much reasonable with Tally Prime reports such as all financial reports, Cash-flow reports, Cost centre reports, Inventory reports, accounting reports and many more thorough reports.
Why Tally Prime?
Tally is the most alleged and eldest accounting software. It has been helping businesses throughout India and globally since more than 3 decades. It has served about 2 million businesses worldwide.
Tally Prime is a software that does not require a person to be well experienced with the software and can be used by any person. It has been designed in such a way, that it can be used by an accountant as well as a business owner. Tally Prime has a unique ‘Go To’ navigation bar that allows you to access 90% of the software.
Tally Prime undertakes detailed reports at a blazing speed. These reports help you with Receivables and payables reports, ratio analysis and many other reports.
Tally Prime is also Statutory Compliant which means all statutory associated changes are supported in Tally. GST, E-way Bills, and all other recently introduced necessities are accumulated in Tally to support your business in a complicated approach.
Core Features of Tally GST Course Syllabus
Accounting – It is the most significant feature of Tally ERP. the very first thing that comes to anyone’s mind after hearing about Tally is Accounting.
Billing – Billing is an important part of any business. When you pass an accounting entry simultaneously a bill is produced which you can use for raising or sending an invoice. Billing Option present in Tally removes the task of entering separate accounting.
Payroll – This feature can be used when you have a good number of employees. To maintain Payroll in Tally, functions such as employee groups, employee categories, pay heads, attendance, and course employees are used.
Banking – In this era of digitalization, no business can endure without Banking. With the help of Tally ERP, TDS GST both direct and indirect tax can be calculated inevitably and its returns will be also be filed online.
Taxation The Business should work in assistance with State as well as Central Government by paying proper Taxes. Calculation of Taxes based on the income, sale, and dispatch is quite chaotic. Tally makes it easy for you to prepare any bill or invoice as it can give VAT, Income Tax, Excise, Customs, Service tax, etc.
Inventory – Preservation of Stock is of important for any business. It’s vital as it gives better command over business sales. Thus, the movement of stock is an fundamental part that can be kept in control.
Concepts or Modules in Tally Certification
- Fundamentals of accounting
- Introduction of Tally
- Meaning of company creation and opening accounting in Tally
- Opening a ledger account and how to create a voucher
- How to modify a company or industry detail
- How to set the features of a company
- Selecting the cost category and cost center
- How to create a Go downs and how to maintain an inventory
- How to set price list and the budget
- A brief introduction of F11 and F12
- How to produce profit and loss balance sheet from accounting
- Introduction to VAT
- Calculation of VAT
- Introduction to TDS
- Calculation of TDS
- How to add excise duty and customs duty
In Online tally course with gst ;Tally ERP 9 Course with GST covers comprehensive knowledge to meet the accounting necessities of the industry. We not only teach the perceptions but also helps you learn how you can Practically contrivance those concepts in your Day-to-Day Accounting Process with practical examples and entries in tally.
The Goods & Services Tax (GST) has been executed in India since 1st July 2017. Since then, the GST Council has been working to make the rules easier to make it easier for businesses. In Tally, the GST journey with our customers is continuously building a reliable GST software on par with the changes, to make compliance simpler for businesses and tax consultants.
Who Can Join Tally ERP 9 Online Tally Course with GST?
- Anyone: – who wants to study and execute accounting, inventory and taxation work on Tally.
- Accountants: – Accounting Job Persons, Tax Consultants, Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants, or any other professional who need to work on Tally Software.
- Commerce Students: – Every commerce student must study Tally ERP 9 Online Course with GST, because majority of Indian Small and Medium Businesses use Tally ERP9 for their Day-to-Day Accounting work.
- Business Owners: – Even if a business owner doesn’t do data entry work in tally, then need to have knowledge of Tally Software so that they can analyze data, keep an eye on cash and fund flows, profits, finance, reporting and other valuable information that helps them in Decision Making.
Tally GST Course Duration
Tally ERP Course can be studied within 2 months. In the first month, you will have a basic understanding and in the second month, you will have a bit advanced concepts like GST, TDS, Service Tax Payroll, etc.
Job Opportunities and Career Prospects
- Accounts Executive
- Tally Operator
- Tally Accounts Manager
- Service Coordinate with Tally
- Tally Junior Accountant
- Tax Accountant
- Accounting Assistant
- Supervisory Accountant
Paathfind enhance your professional skills in every aspects of training which you get after the completion of Training.