UI UX Design Course
The UI/UX Design Specialism brings a design-centric tactic to user interface and user experience design, and offers practical, skill-based instruction positioned around a visual communications perspective, rather than one focused on marketing or programming alone.
In this order of four courses, you will summarize and demonstrate all stages of the UI/UX development process, from user research to defining a project’s strategy, scope, and information architecture, to developing sitemaps and wireframes. In UI UX Design Course You’ll learn novel best practices and conventions in UX design and apply them to create actual and captivating screen-based practices for websites or apps.
Interaction Design Course
The User Experience and Interaction Design course at Paathfind seeks to address rising demand for designers who can generate meaningful contacts between humans and technology. The growth of the tech industry is overtaking the progressions in design practice. Graduates from this course will be prepared with knowledge of visual design, human behavior, systems thinking, emerging tech, programming, as well as the practical expertise to deliver on the job.
- Skill development as a generalist in communication design as well as specialization in a thriving industry
- Strong foundation in visual skills as well as efforts in programming and technical knowledge to permit students to be desired hybrid designers
- Emphasis on inclusive problem-solving and whole-systems approaches, training students with the ability to think thoroughly about design and its effect on a large scale and time horizon
- Opportunities for participatory design projects in real-world situations
- Professional growth and self-driven projects give a chance for students to set up their ideal career paths.
In this Specialism you will join several short exercises—both visual and non-visual—to apply attained knowledge, from forming and constructing screen-based content, defining goals and strategy, to forming wireframes and visual mock-ups. By the end of this Specialism, you will have formed a mid-level digital prototype with simulated functionality, as well as an inclusive plan for a complex website for UI UX Design Course In Jaipur.
- You can receive a Shareable Certificate after completion.
- 100% online courses to start instantly and learn according to own schedule.
- Set and maintain Flexible Deadlines.
- Beginner Level as no prior experience required.
- Approximately 6 months to complete with a suggested pace of 1 hour/day.
Certificate In UI UX Design Course