BACHELOR OF VISUAL ARTS
BVA course can be chosen by any candidate who is artistry and wishes to build his/ her career in the domain of art. A course in Visual Arts appeals to the enchanting sense of students and makes their creative senses grow. Also, the course provides students all the theoretical as well as practical knowledge which is needed to build a successful career in the area.
About Bachelor of Visual Arts (BVA)
Bachelor of Visual Arts or B.V.A. is a four-year freshman course based on the learning of various art forms like drawing, painting, printmaking, ceramics, sculpture, video, photography, filmmaking, crafts, and architecture and design. The degree of B.V.A offers a chance for students with a instinct of innovation and art in order to become visual art professionals.
Students are need to select a specialisation in B.V.A from a number of options like Painting, Sculpture, Film-Making, Applied Art, Art History, Animation, Interactive Norms, and so on. For a creative course like this, institutes often focus more on offering dedicated design spaces to each candidate. The course not only focuses on theoretical knowledge of the related subjects but also on technical knowledge by focusing on assignments, seminars and dissertation as well.
B.V.A graduates are usually hired in areas like design, film production, illustration, advertising, etc.
BVA Course In Jaipur
Visual arts cover three main sub-fields: fine art (painting, drawing, graphics, sculpture, architecture), decorative art (tapestry, ceramics, mosaic art, glass art, jewellery art) and contemporary art (artistic photography, art print, video art, animation, graffiti art).
Visual arts are forms of art that focus on creating pieces of work that certainly make use of the visual environment, while trying to convey messages of emotion, ideas or information.
Students of visual arts generally have the chance to learn about visual expression culture, post-modernism, animation, art history, film, graphic design, photography, print media, and more.
Graduates will procure general competencies to survey the artistic message expressed in visual language, as well as conduct functional or aesthetic creations using various basic materials and techniques. They will acquire knowledge of design techniques, master the use of colour and acknowledge theories of composition.
Many students after finishing their graduation in BFA, have gone on to do well in their careers and most importantly, people enjoy doing what they love.
Bachelor of Visual Arts Course Scope
- Important as it gives one conceptual and technical skills which are required to work as a contemporary artist, or to establish an art, media or design practice.
- Students can choose to work in an extensive range of fields such as culture-related fields, including art education and administration, curation, website, and interactive design, and publishing.
- Candidates will be willingly equipped with skills appropriate to the expanding arts industries in fields including illustration, design, video, advertising, film production, education and community activity.
- The course will also equip you to select an independent studio career working towards exhibitions in commercial galleries and publicly run art spaces.
- The next era of Animation and its foundational technologies will allow an individual chase the course to implement the arts of visual graphics into perspective.
- BVA graduates are deeply required in the media and entertainment industry. The entertainment industry is developing and the demand for creativity and VFX is quite wide. Therefore, they do hire such skilled professions.
- They can work for marketing or Ad agencies. BVA graduates are required to find imaginative ideas.
- BVA graduates can work be self- employed and can also work independently from the comfort of their homes.
- After completion of the BVA course, the candidates can move on to higher studies and can go for MFA, MVA, MA Visual Arts, or any other fine arts specialization.
BVA: Job Profiles & Top Recruiters
Candidates with a BVA degree have massive job opportunities at places such as art studios, museums and galleries, film industry, television industry, photo studios, clothing industry, and so on. Interested candidates can also freelance and exhibit their work at various art galleries and studios.
Some of the popular job profiles for BVA masters of arts are:
- Art Director: An art director is in charge for the overall visual style in a magazine, newspaper, movie or television production. The director generates the overall design and directs other staff who develop artwork.
- Visual Artist: A visual artist is a professional who produces artwork that convey some idea, information or messages of emotion. A visual artist can expertise in different disciplines including painting, sculpture, graphic design, photography, etc.
- Visual Designer: Job responsibilities of a visual designer include creating branding projects from the start, developing campaigns, providing quality art direction, and leading a team of designers.
- Art Conservator: An art conservator is a professional who replaces, conserve as well as analyze different works of art. An art conservator usually specializes in one specific type of object such as paintings, sculptures, textiles or books.
- Art Critic: An art expert overtake a place where any form of art is presented (such as galleries, studios, museums) and reviews the work by judging its vision, style and technique. Thereafter, the articles of the observer are published in newspapers, magazines, journals, blogs, etc.
- Painter: A painter can create different types of paintings such as water color painting, oil painting, ink wash painting, acrylic painting, and glass painting and can exhibit or sell his/ her work at art galleries.
- Designer Graphic: A graphic designer is a professional who develops visual concepts by hand or by using a software on a computer. A graphic designer designs complete layout and production design for advertisements, magazines, brochures, etc.
- Cartoonist: A cartoonist is a professional who bring out cartoons for different print publications (such as newspapers and magazines) as well as television and films where they prepare model drawings and sketches of characters. A cartoonist sometimes also extracts special effects for animation projects.
In Conclusion, The Academic engagement at Paathfind is intense and rigorous with theory as well as real-life challenges to equip the students to face the challenges in the real world.
We offer regular, professional, and Skill enhancement courses as per and affiliation from respective State Government University. We focus on quality education along with personality development.