Bachelor of Fashion Designing (BFA) :-
BFA is an Undergraduate degree course with core subjects such as Graphics, Painting, History, Aesthetics as core subjects. BFA deals with the study of various visual, fine, and performing arts. BFA can be of two, three or four-year duration. It can be pursued by students after completion of the 12th exams. BFA leads you to the Entertainment and unconventional industries such as cinema, art gallery, museum etc. Bachelors in Fine Arts provide good salaries and work environment.
If you have an artistic mind and creativity is what you want to pour in your career, then you should go for Paathfind as we have the best designing courses in India. Fashion Designing is one of the most popular designing courses among students. Thousands of candidates apply every year to become a fashion designer.
The Fashion industry has grown fleetly within a decade. The demand for fashion designers is on peek. A major reason behind it is that people are getting more fashion-conscious.
If you are looking for a career in this field, selecting the right Fashion Designing course is very important so that plenty of opportunities opens for you. However, before joining Fashion Designing course one should know some important factors about the programme.
Bachelor of Fashion Designing Applicants who have cleared their Class 12 from any stream can pursue a Fashion Design course and should have to be artistic and creative.one should also need to be good at drawing and can express their ideas by creating realistic sketches.
Aspirants who wish to join the fashion industry need to have deep knowledge of various fabrics, weaves, draping qualities, color and changing trends.
BACHELOR OF FASHION DESIGNING: –
It is a graduation-level degree course that imparts into the students the skills and creativity required in the field of fashion, while at the same time providing great exposure in practical knowledge and first-hand experience in the various aspects of Fashion Design (Fashion Designing) is a flexible course that offers opportunities to students from all streams. This course is perfect for students who have a creative mind and fashion sensitivity.
- This course equips the students with all the entrepreneurial skills that make them an eligible candidate for employment in this industry.
- This course provides a certification to the students that makes them eligible to open their own fashion house.
- Fashion industry is full of opportunities. After completing this course successfully, the students can get opportunities to join the industry through different job profiles which will provide great pay packages.
- Fashion design graduates are not only hired by famed fashion designers but also by retail outlets. The salary earned by a fashion designer varies depending on the experience one has in
- Fashion Designing is a good career choice for people who are artistic and creative and also needs to have good communication and decision-making skills. There are many career opportunities available to applicants who want to pursue a Fashion Designing course.
- The topics of a Fashion Design course vary as per the Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate that candidates are offered
- Applicant who pursues a bachelor’s degree in fashion design can start their careers in couple of years While most fashion design graduates find work immediately after completion of their Bachelor of Fashion Designing course but students need to note that it may take years for them to become a well-known fashion designer.
- Aspirants need to own some or all of the below-mentioned skills to become a fashion designer like Creativity, artistic taste, colors knowledge, textures, and shapes, technical knowledge of fashion trends and tasks such as pattern cutting and sewing, Drawing and sketching skills, innovativeness.
- Fashion designers first study the market and fashion trends. Then, they sketch designs for their clothing or accessory line. Fashion Designers also get in contact with manufacturers and select the fabric or other accessories that they require for their clothing or accessory line. Sometimes fashion designers also attend trade shows. At last, fashion designers conduct fittings as well as adjustments on prototypes and thereafter market their end products in their own showrooms or to clothing retailers.
- After completing a degree in Fashion Design applicants can either start their own design mark or can even work with a leading fashion designer.
BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS (BFA) IN FASHION DESIGNING: –
Admission into Bachelor’s degree programs usually requires a high school diploma or the equivalent. A fashion design specialization may also require a portfolio that shows your work. The course trains students in the history, creation and theory of fashion design. To demonstrate their knowledge of materials and showcase their designs, students are often required to create a collection of original work i.e., portfolio and participate in a fashion show.
Your BFA Course begins with first-year curriculum, which serves as the first-year course of study for all undergraduate programs at Paathfind. The first year occupies you in a search of art and design concepts, skills, and critical practices, training students to become flexible thinkers, and lifelong learners.
Starting in your second year, the overall design-led fashion curriculum confines concept and research through 2D, 3D, and 4D processes. Core courses highlights self-discovery, and the curriculum includes instruction in visual communication strategies and material research and employs a system thinking approach to fashion. Your senior-year thesis is self-imposed and provides you with the opportunity to express your design philosophy in one of many formats, including a collection of garments or fashion products, research on material, a written study of fashion-related social and cultural contexts, a documentary film, or a fashion presentation.
Throughout your studies, art and design history and theory courses develop essential research, writing, and critical reasoning skills as well as the conceptual foundations for fanciful inquiry.
To view degree requirements from prior years and complete listing of courses and course descriptions visit us.
- Graduates of the BFA Course Fashion Design program are ready to play a variety of roles within the executive field of fashion, including design, creative and research practice, styling, textiles, marketing and public relations, and production.
- The course imparts in the students a deep understanding of the world of fashion, different aspects of creativity, sustainability, trends consolidated development of areas, fashion sensitivity. These prepare the sets for a career in the fashion industry.
- The course imparts into the students’ entrepreneurship spirit by looking into an areas of study like aspects of manufacture, textiles, and fabrics, economic relevance.
- The course provides a broad program where the students can learn the history and development, characteristic features of fashion through theory-based classes, while at the same time providing them practical disclosure to transform their creativity through first-hand experiences.
- The course focuses on building personal and communicative skills of the students alongside honing their entrepreneurial abilities. These skill-sets broaden the job scope of the students. The job prospects include Fashion Designer, Fashion Stylist, Production Designer etc.
Bachelor of Fashion Designing makes Fashion design graduates are not only hired by famed fashion designers but also by retail outlets. The salary earned by a fashion designer varies depending on the experience one has in this field.
INTERNSHIP AND JOB ASSISSTANCE: –
- After completing a Bachelor of Fashion Design course, students can take up internship programs. This will provide them with the necessary gain to the fashion market.
- The students can also take advantage of the large job demands in the fashion industry. They can find employment in top companies and fashion brands and labels.
- Graduates can go for higher studies also. They can apply for Master’s degrees in Fashion Design, diploma courses in Textile Design, Fashion Technology and Fashion Communication.
- Master of Fashion Design is the post-graduate degree course that can be done after completing a bachelor’s degree course in fashion designing. It is suitable for those students who want to complete higher studies in this sector.
Students who want to study specialized aspects of fashion can pursue diploma courses in Textile Designing, Jewelry Designing.
EXPERIENCED FACULTIES: –
- The Fashion Design courses at Paathfind are intimate allowing each student to be closely watch by their teacher with undivided attention.
- Students acquire an understanding of tools, materials, textile design methods etc enabling them to express their creative visions.
- The program is designed for students wishing to enter the world of fashion.
- Students produce original and unique collections during their fashion studies.
- Fundamental skill areas include design process, model drawing pattern drafting, and draping, as well as fashion history and new approaches to the study of textiles, including a class on treatments.
- Our Career is deeply connected to the art and design industries and can help your career with market-oriented internships which will help you in problem-solving skills in government and creative sectors
CAREER OPTIONS: –
Candidates who wish a career in Fashion Design can go through the list of job profiles mentioned below:
- FASHION DESIGNER: In such a job profile applicant can either start their own or join a firm to design clothes for them. As a fashion designer, an individual has to work on styling different types of clothes such as women’s wear, children’s wear, men’s wear and the likes.
- FASHION MARKETER: In this Candidates can work for clothing companies. As a fashion aspirants need to work towards increasing awareness of a particular brand, designer labels, or department stores. So, basically if one chooses such a professional field then they are expected to plan, coordinate marketing policies and programmers e.g., determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm/company and its competitors and known customers.
- FASHION CONCEPT MANAGER: Under this profile aspirants are expected to think unique themes on which a clothing or accessory range should be designed by a designer, brand. Also, people research and suggest ways through which the new line of clothing should be advertised.
- QUALITY CONTROLLER: The first task of a quality controller is to set quality standards for everything that is purchased for a new collection. Aside this, the quality control manager also issues rules for each department to ascertain quality in various processes. QC is also responsible for observing the quality of the product through the various stages of production.
- FASHION CONSULTANT/PERSONAL STYLIST: People who wish to become fashion consultants are mostly self-employed. However, one can only make a mark for themselves in this job profile if they have a really good reputation in the fashion industry. The task of a fashion consultant/personal stylist is to help people develop a wardrobe that promotes their public image. People working in this profession advise others on the latest fashion trends, clothing styles etc.
- TECHNICAL DESIGNER: People working as technical designers are responsible for deciding how a garment should be stitched and made. Thus, they are accountable for creating a technical package or TP. So, their task starts when a sketch of the piece to be made is given to them. Typically speaking, technical designers need to put in sewing details, points of measurement, wash description, label placement, and packaging instructions.
- FASHION COORDINATOR They are responsible for creating a integrate ‘look and feel’ across all fashion divisions of a department store, design house, or fashion magazine. A fashion coordinator needs to constantly watch various fashion publications and needs to be up-to-date with industry trends so that he/she can advise the organization regarding which fabric, pattern, and style the firm should produce.
In Conclusion, Design is one of the less explored fields in education with a huge potential for career growth. Even though fashion designing courses have repeatedly been related to fashion in India, it is not restricted to this one field. Some best designing courses in India include the subjects like graphics, animation, industrial and communication design courses etc. Fashion Design Courses In Jaipur from Paathfind full fill your requirement and grow your Career remarkably.